Goblin Works were an old, established British engineering company that sadly faded into obscurity in the ‘80’s, never to be heard of again.
That is until extreme engineer Jimmy de Ville decided to put together a crack team of petrol head engineers to build custom cars and motorcycles under the name ‘Goblin Works Garage’.
Who are the Goblins? The team is made up of Ant Partridge, a custom bike designer and builder, Helen Stanley a custom classic car designer and builder, and Jimmy de Ville, extreme engineer extraordinaire.
The purpose of the Goblin team is to design and create custom builds to ruffle feathers, challenge perceptions, inspire, infuriate and indulge petrol head fantasies. And best of all, we get to see it in all its technicolor glory, blow by blow.
The Goblin Works Garage dream team, Jimmy, Ant and Helen, all bring very different skills and experience to the table. What they do share is passion for engineering, speed, custom design and individuality. With a sprinkling of genius, lunacy and imagination thrown in for good measures.
Goblin Works Garage is a not to be missed, 6 parts series, starting in the UK on Thursday 11th January at 9pm on Quest, with release in the rest of the world to follow shortly after.
Throughout the series the Goblins design and build six custom classic cars and four custom motorcycles, that makes for six action packed episodes.
The lineup includes;
- A MK3 Capri that gets transformed into a muscle car the likes of which the UK has never seen.
- A Series 2a Land Rover that gets slammed, Goblin style. You can actually hear the purists cry in this episode.
- An ugly ‘70’s MG that gets turned it into a sleek speedster.
- A MK2 Escort that gets the rally car for the road treatment in true retro-mod, Goblin style.
- A Datsun 280z that is transformed into a fast retro road car.
- A 1950’s Chevy Apache Truck that gets transformed into a hard as nails mini monster truck.
- A 2017 Norton Dominator Naked Edition gets reimagined into a Goblin café racer concept bike for Norton CEO Stuart Garner and Norton.
- A 2017 Yamaha MT 10 gets born again as”Tempus Fury”, a turbo charged drag bike, built for TW Steel.
- A 2017 Harley Davidson Roadster gets turned into a wall riding Flat Track Racer.
- A Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R gets a race build for the legendary Fast Freddie Spencer.
Each of the selected vehicles gets restored, reimagined, redesigned and customised by the Goblin team to produce a unique collection.
Goblin Works Garage is available to watch internationally on Quest and the Discovery Network.